Daytona Beach, Florida
ONE DAYTONA is located in east Central Florida at the crossroads of I-95 and I-4, across from Daytona International Speedway and just four miles from the “World’s Most Famous Beach”. This retail and entertainment destination features approximately 350,000 square feet of prime real estate including world-class shops and restaurants, premium residential lofts, and hotel accommodations. ONE DAYTONA will be an irresistible getaway for race fans, families and experience-seekers from across the region and beyond. The total development is one million plus square feet.
Annually, 9.8 million visitors flock to its famed sports attractions and sun-soaked oceanfront. The region’s coastal commercial and cultural hub, Daytona Beach is home to a year-round population of 600,000, including 42,000 students and is the world headquarters of NASCAR and the LPGA.
- 350,000 square feet of mixed-use development featuring best-in-class restaurant and entertainment venues, as well as destination retail, hotel, Class A office and residential development
- $4.7 billion dollars in annual consumer spending
- 42,000 cars pass daily on International Speedway Blvd
- 300 event days each year
- 68 million annual visitors to Orlando
- 13.5 million residents within day-trip distance
- 38,000 employees within three miles and five college campuses within five
Contact our team:
Kristen Tremonti • 816.876.2547
Senior Leasing Manager