Daytona Beach, Florida
ONE DAYTONA is located in east Central Florida at the crossroads of I-95 and I-4, across from Daytona International Speedway and just four miles from the “World’s Most Famous Beach”. This retail and entertainment destination features approximately 300,000 square feet of prime real estate including world-class shops and restaurants, premium residential lofts, and hotel accommodations. ONE DAYTONA will be an irresistible getaway for race fans, families and experience-seekers from across the region and beyond.
Annually, 9.5 million visitors flock to its famed sports attractions and sun-soaked oceanfront spending $4.7 billion. The region’s coastal commercial and cultural hub, Daytona Beach is home to a year-round population of 600,000, including 34,000 students and the world headquarters of NASCAR and the LPGA.
- 300,000 square feet of mixed use development featuring best in class restaurant and entertainment venues, as well as destination retail, hotel, Class A office and residential development
- 42,000 cars pass daily on International Speedway Blvd
- 43,000 ADT, $20M FDOT upgrade in advance of opening
- 300 event days each year
- 62 million annual visitors to Orlando
- 13.5 million residents within day-trip distance
- 38,000 employees within three miles and three college campuses within two miles
Contact our team:
TIFFANY RUZICKA • 816.876.2513