Olathe is the fifth largest city in Kansas and the third largest suburb in the Kansas City metro. Anchored by Super Target and AMC 24 Theatres, Olathe Station is the largest collection of entertainment and restaurants in the trade area and brings more than 1 million consumers located within a 20-mile radius.
- Less than half a mile away from Interstate 35 and 1.5 miles away from Interstate 435, one of the major freeways in the Kansas City metro area with a daily traffic count of over 114,000 drivers
- The average household income in the trade area is projected to increase from $80,778 to $87,032 in the next five years
- Daytime population is strong with more than 63,000 employees in a 3-mile radius
- The intersection at 119th Street and Blackbob Road sees a daily combined traffic count of over 62,255 drivers
- Daytime population is strong with more than 69,896 employees in a 3-mile radius
Kristen Tremonti • 816.876.2547
Senior Leasing Manager