Oak Park Crossing East & West
Overland Park & Lenexa, Kansas
Located on the western edge of the Kansas City urban core, this 360,000 square foot center has excellent regional accessibility with four major highways (I-35,I-435, I-70 and U.S. 69) passing through the city of Overland Park. The primary trade area is home to major employers such as Sprint World Headquarters, Black & Veatch Engineering, Garmin, Farmer’s Insurance, Teva Pharmaceuticals and UPS.
- Home to the regions’ only Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, American Girl and Microsoft. This unique in-fill retail opportunity is located across Kansas Cities’ # 1 enclosed regional mall.
- Located only 20 minutes south of downtown Kansas City, Overland Park is a nationally-recognized community located in the heart of thriving Johnson County
- Johnson County’s population and economic growth rank in the top half of growing counties as identified by Fortune magazine and in the top 2% of counties nationally
Demographics: 20 minute drive time
- Population – 998,710
- Average Household Income – $79,757
- Daytime Employees – 681,937
- Bachelor or Graduate Degree – 38%
- Source: Applied Geographic Solutions 4/2013
JOHN LIPRANDO • 303.475.7988
Executive Vice President of Leasing
KRISTEN TREMONTI • 816.876.2547
Senior Leasing Manager